|St Louis is in bloom!|
2) We attended Opening day festivities in downtown St Louis. It was a fun time, with lots of music and some food...I especially enjoyed the free ribs from O'Charleys!!
3) We went the the Saturday game at Busch Stadium with the Padres playing the Cardinals....the Cards lost big time!!! We had lovely seats in left field right behind the bull pen!! (Yes, we were out in left field! ha ha ha) The Boy and I each had a ball park bratwurst and shared some nachos. Hubby went for the pulled pork BBQ with baked beans. We don't get to see MLB games too often so we don't feel guilty about eating the food! The Boy also managed to scarf down a pretzel!
4) The 12 hour drive to Fargo, North Dakota was long. We took food with us and stopped only for gas and restroom breaks. The Dinner we had at Ruby Tuesday's was lovely. We raided the all you can eat salad bar and called it a night!
5) We actually caught up to the bus Monday afternoon at 1pm, about 2km from the drop off point!
6) I have officially lost count of how many loads of laundry we have done since arriving at home.
7) After unloading the car we went grocery shopping.
8) I made chicken pot pies for supper Monday...the freezer needs to be restocked and I have to find a day to do a big freezer filling cooking day.
9) Returning to work means getting into full swing for out school production...I am the stage manager and may be away from blogging during the show and rehearsal times.
10) Life is slowly returning to normal, but I am still catching up on sleep. I became quite accustomed to naps while on vacation!
|What a great looking team! That's the Boy, the tall one in the middle of the back row|
Until next time, stay warm and eat well!